Auto accidents happen every single day here in the state of New Jersey. In fact, between 2002 and 2020, there have been over 60,000 auto crashes in Hunterdon County alone. If you are someone who was recently harmed in an auto accident due to the negligence of another, you may be entitled to financial compensation. Please continue reading and contact a skilled New Jersey auto accident lawyer from the Law Office of Craig M. Rothenberg today to learn more about auto accidents in New Jersey and how we can help if you’ve been harmed in one.
Auto Accident Lawyer Serving Clients in Clinton & throughout New Jersey
Injured in an auto accident that wasn’t your fault? You need a legal team that truly cares about you and your right to a speedy recovery. Our firm has fought for countless auto accident victims in New Jersey over the years, and we’re ready to give your case our all as well. You can depend on our Clinton, New Jersey personal injury lawyer to help you in your pursuit of fair and full compensation.
Auto Accident Cases We Handle
The Law Office of Craig M. Rothenberg handles a wide range of auto accident claims on behalf of our clients. Just some of the auto accident claims we handle are as follows:
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Uber/Lyft Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Delivery Driver Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
Common Auto Accident Causes
Auto accidents occur for many reasons, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Unsafe road conditions
- Inclement weather conditions
- Distracted driving
- Driving while under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Unsafe lane changes
- Driving while tired
- Ignoring traffic lights or signs
Steps to Take After an Auto Accident
When someone is hurt in an auto accident, they may be unable to do anything other than await the arrival of emergency services at the scene so they can be transported to a hospital for treatment. These accidents are jarring, happen quickly, and can often leave victims in a state of shock. That being said, if you can, it’s always best to document the accident as extensively as you can. Some of the crucial steps to take after an auto accident are as follows:
- Call law enforcement to the scene of the accident.
- Take pictures of any damage to your vehicle and the other driver’s vehicle, as well as of any other property damaged in the accident.
- Ask the other driver for his or her insurance information. Do not apologize at any point in this transaction.
- Once an ambulance arrives at the scene, ensure your injuries are treated at once. They will likely transport you to a hospital immediately.
- Keep a copy of medical documentation pertaining to your injuries.
- Retain a seasoned Clinton, New Jersey personal injury lawyer who can help you through the claims process.
Contact an NJ Auto Accident Lawyer Today
The bottom line is that anyone who’s been harmed in an auto accident deserves a steadfast legal advocate in their corner. Contact the Law Office of Craig M. Rothenberg today to schedule your free initial consultation with our dedicated, experienced, and highly-skilled legal team.