Craig M. Rothenberg is a trial lawyer and the founding member of the Law Office of Craig M. Rothenberg. For almost 35 years, he has dedicated his practice to representing people who suffer injury and other losses due to medical malpractice, industrial accidents, construction accidents, dangerous property, dangerous products, car, motorcycle and trucking accidents, sexual abuse, sexual harassment, and discrimination.
Craig is a Certified Civil Trial Attorney and has tried over 100 personal injury cases to verdict.
Craig has obtained verdicts and settlements on behalf of his clients totaling more than $300,000,000.00 including multiple 7 or 8-figure results.
Craig continues to receive referrals from multiple sources including other attorneys and law firms, physicians, business owners and community leaders as well as current and former clients because of their trust in Craig as an able and tenacious trial attorney.
Areas of Practice
Craig and his firm only represent those who have been injured by the wrongful acts of others.
- Medical Malpractice
- Auto/Truck Accidents
- Slip/Trip and Falls
- Work Injuries
- Defective Product-Industrial Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Wrongful Death
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
Certified Legal Specialties
- Certified Civil Trial Attorney, Supreme Court of the State of New Jersey
- New Jersey, 1987
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1987
- New York Law School, New York, New York – 1987
- Rutgers University, New Brunswick, New Jersey
- B.A. – 1982
Lecturer, NJ American Association for Justice
Honors and Awards
Super Lawyers, 2005 – 2022
Professional Associations and Memberships
Pro Bono Activities
- Board Member, Community Options, Princeton, NJ – 2017 – Present.
- Board Member of The Red Mill Museum, Clinton, NJ – 2018 – 2021.
- President of Board of Trustees, Community Actions for Independent Living, Springfield NJ – 1988 – 2017.